Coco Nara coals – Coco Nara hookah charcoals are made from compressed coconut shells and burn extremely cleanly. Each Coco Nara coal is the ideal size for tongs and maintains the ideal temperature for hookah tobacco smoking. Coco Nara coals ash more gracefully than most other coals and can last up to three times as long as quick-light hookah coals.
Coco Nara’s are without a doubt one of the best natural hookah coals available, one of those coals that lasts longer and does not produce excessive ash. These coals have a reputation among hookah smokers for a reason, and we’ll explain why today.
Coco Nara Reviews 2021
To have a satisfying hookah experience and long-lasting sessions, use quality and natural coals. As a result, Coco Nara coals provide you with super clean hookah burning coals made from 100% natural compressed coconut shells.
These coals are known for their long life and can burn up to three times as much as other natural coals. They are designed to last 50 to 60 minutes and have no odor or foul odor, according to tests conducted by smokers.
They are eco-friendly, have a clean taste, and are the ideal temperature for smoking shisha. There are no additives, sulfur, or chemicals in this coal. Each Coco Nara cube is the perfect size for tongs and closely resembles the Roman natural lemonwood hookah coals.
Size and Shape
- Each coal has a standard shape of 1″x1″x1/2″ and comes in two sizes: flat and cube.
- The coal is dark in color, has smooth sides, rough top and bottom surfaces, and is quite rigid (not easy to break).
- Odor: Before heating, coal does not emit any odor, and it does not emit any odor while heating.
- When it is ready to use, you will notice a faint woody odor, but this will not affect the flavor of your tobacco.
You will notice thick clouds and effectively melt the molasses and tobacco flavors while using the hookah, providing you with an elegant taste.
Many people reported receiving smoke at the first pull, as well as a dense cloud. Along with their high durability, these Coco Nara coals are known as “miracle bricks.”
When you finish using the hookah, you will notice that there is very little ash output left on the bowl, even less than 5%. During the smoking session, the majority of them burn out. They are also simple to clean.
You must not burn the coal in any open flames while heating it. Prefer a single coiled charcoal electric heater that is specifically designed to heat natural coal. It provides consistent heat to fully cook the coals and prepare them for the hookah experience.
To begin, select 3 to 4 Coco Nara coals and place them on the heated coils of the heater. You are advised not to use any petroleum product for immediate heating, as this may result in an accident or ruin the flavor of your hookah.
Depending on your preferences and the size of the bowl, you can select the number of coals to be heated. The coals should be evenly distributed on the coil so that it has enough room to heat all sides.
Coco Nara Price Lists 2021
Here are some price lists of Coco Nara Coals in 2021:
- Coco Nara Natural Hookah Coals (72 CUBE Pieces)
72 pieces of CUBE shaped Coco Nara hookah coals
- Coco Nara Natural Hookah Coals (20 FLAT Pieces)
20 blocks of great natural coconut hookah coal!
- Coco Nara Natural Hookah Coals (60 FLAT Pieces)
60 blocks of great natural coconut coal!
- Coco Nara Natural Hookah Coals (120 FLAT Pieces)
120 blocks of great natural coconut hookah coal!
- Coco Nara Quick Light Coal Roll (10 Pieces)
A 10 counts roll of Coco Nara quick light hookah charcoals
- Coco Nara Quick Light Coal Box (100 Pieces)
A 100 count of Coco Nara quick light hookah charcoals
- Super Pack (3 x 60-piece boxes of FLAT Coco Nara Hookah Coals)
3 X Coco Nara Hookah Coals (60 pieces boxes)
List Price: $20.97
How to Choose a Good Coco Nara Coals
Here is the quick guide to what to look for when purchasing these coals:
- The box of genuine Coco Nara coal is made of high-quality material with a glossy finish, and the prints are of high quality, so if the box you have lacks these features, it is most likely a forgery.
- Original Coco Naras should have a stamp on both the inside and outside of the box. Be cautious because the outside stamp is easy to forge.
- Genuine Coco Naras will always bear a stamp indicating the country of origin and serial number.
- Each box of these coals includes instructions on how to use them.
Best Way to Light Coco Nara
Lighting these coals is best done with a single coil burner or an electric stove with an exposed heating coil.
- Directly place the coals on the burner, either close together or touching.
- Increase the heat to its highest setting.
- Allow them to heat for about 4-5 minutes on one side (Heating times may vary)
- Turn the coals over.
- Allow them to heat for another 1-2 minutes on the other side (Heating times may vary)
- When they’re red-hot and glowing, they’re ready to go on the hookah.
So, those are coco Nara coals review and price lists in 2021. You can use this kind of coals for the best experience of hookah. Besides, by using this coals, you can also get the new taste of coals.